We understand that you may have to cancel their registrations due to unforeseen circumstances.
If you are unable to attend an event for any reason you may substitute, by prior written information to EPBS , someone else from the same institute/organization for the same event at least 7 days in advance of Scheduled event date without any additional charge .
Where you are unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer registration to another person, then the following cancellation and refund policy shall apply:
- All cancellation requests shouldbe submitted in writing to email@example.com. When you request a refund, you’ll be confirming that you’ve reviewed and understand this policy.
- Cancellation Request Deadline:
- Where a registration is done with Super Early Bird/Early Bird or other discount offers: Within 30 days of last day of such offer or 30 days prior to Scheduled Event Date whichever is earlier.
- In all other cases, 30 days prior to Scheduled Event Date.
- Refund Amount
You will appreciate that we are required to make arrangements, bookings and commitments for the Event much in advance of the Scheduled Event date . Hence the Refund amount applicable shall be as under :
- Cancellation Requests received prior to or on Cancellation Request Deadline will be refunded 50% of the registration fee.
- Cancellation requests received after the Cancellation Request Deadline will not be eligible for refund.
- Failure to attend all or part of an event for any reason whatsoever will be treated as a late cancellation and no refundswill be given.
- Cancellation & Refund Policy will be followed regardless of cancellation reason. That includes an act of God, inclement weather, terrorist threats/attacks, Travel arrangement or any other unforeseen circumstances that would deem you unable to attend the conference.
- However, If the event is cancelled for any reason within our reasonable control, then the Registration fee will be fully refunded. We shall not be liable for any other loss, damage,costs (including without limitation travel, visa or accommodation costs), expenses or other liabilities incurred by you in connection with such cancellation.
- Refunds processing may take up to 25 business days.
- Refunds will be made in the following ways:
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
- For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.
- For payments received from outside India by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer and all bank charges will be for the registrants account.